Find What You're Looking For

Sunday, February 22, 2015

And Now, For The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!

Well hello my ever so stylish readers.
I would like to formally apologize for my absense and the lack of content filled posts on Subtly Stylish since last summer. I havent had access to a working computer since september, and I couldnt do the necessary reformatting and work to get the blog looking how I want it to look via my cellular telephone device. Alas, out of the ashes like a phoenix, Subtly Stylish will finally be reborn. Ive nearly gotten the sight to the aesthetic level of grime that I want it to reach, and soon (with hope this week.) posts with actual content will continue to be made and posted! Expect darker and edgier fashion statements and aesthetics, anything and everything from punk, hardcore, goth and even grungy teenage angst looks. This is no longer your grandpa's fashion blog!
Never subtle, always stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment